Bethlehem Steel cathode drawings
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of 14 blueprints of a cathode from Bethlehem Steel's Homer Research Labs. Homer Research Labs was established by the company to centralize all research into one department and facility, having previously been spread among the plants. With the acquisition by ArcelorMittal all research activities were transferred to their East Chicago facility and the former Homer Research Labs transferred to Lehigh University.
- Bethlehem Steel Corporation (Organization)
- Homer Research Laboratories (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is available for research. Materials are currently stored offsite.
Language of Materials
The drawings were kept in the order they were received at the repository.
The drawings were acquired by IAL from Adam Meyer Moving Co., a local storage facility in the Bethlehem area. Provenance prior to this is unknown.
- Bethlehem (Pa.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cathodes Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Steel industry and trade -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Industrial Archives & Library Repository
18 West 4th Street
Bethlehem Pennsylvania 18015 USA